New HomeNew About MeNew TutorialsNew Peachy Things

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pre-School Princess



Princess went back to pre-school a few weeks ago.  I was glad for her (ok and me too).  Our pre-school hours are only 0900-1200, so it's not a long break but its something.
 
 
I've figured out that if I want to make her something, it must have Disney Princesses on it in some way.  I bought this fabric with 'all the Princesses' on it a few months back and thought it would work.  It's not the world's nicest fabric and it isn't wearing all that well.  I made the skirt using Shwin and Shwin's Holiday Bubble Skirt Tutorial HERE. 
 
 The top is a store bought pattern that I won't bother mentioning.  I hate it.  The redeeming factor were all the ruffles and button in the back.



I made a layered hairbow and was trying to get a good pic of it when the Princess casually mentioned that Juicy was getting away.

Princess loves school and her new teacher.  It makes it great to drop off with a smile and listen to her sing her new favorite song on the way home.  They're oldies that I sang in pre-school and I like to sing along.
Hope school is going well for you too!
Chelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!