New HomeNew About MeNew TutorialsNew Peachy Things

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project Run & Play--not

Tonight was supposed to be a post for the lovely Party Dress Remix but as you can see it is not.

kitchenThis is what has been going on at my house.  My hubs helped me start painting my oak stained kitchen cabinets.  What.  A.  Pain.  The sanding, the priming, the sanding, the cleaning, the dust, and so on.  All of that was done by him--I am solely responsible for picking a color and applying the glaze.  It was totally trial and error.  So far so good.











I did in fact start a PR&P project...

basketweavePretty cool idea or so I thought.  I took strips of fabric and wove them together to make a basket weave bodice.  So I wanted to barf when I ran through the linky party and saw someone else with almost the exact same bodice.  Really?  I haven't seen anything like this and in the 30 projects uploaded one was exactly like mine?  I kinda lost my steam after that.

I didn't start this with high expectations.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!