New HomeNew About MeNew TutorialsNew Peachy Things

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day



I SO remember taking this photo before senior prom in 1990-something



My mama died on September 1, 2000.  She was an exceptional mother:  self sacrificing, righteous, and fun, all at the same time.  I do not have unhappy childhood memories.  I grew up feeling safe and secure.  I had no clue of the depth of my Mama's relationship with Jesus.  After she died we found her prayer journal, and let me say, I was blown away.  I miss her so very, very much.

Life without a beloved Mama is kinda rough at times.  I got married, moved 420 miles from home, and had three kids without her.  I miss her each and every day.  But despite all of the struggles and hurt of life without her, I wouldn't trade a thing.  I would choose the 25 years of wondeful I had with her over 50 years of not so great with someone else.

I love you so much, Mama.


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  John 14:27

 
 
 
My savior has not left me and has gifted me with an exceptional stepmother.  Please read about her here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!