New HomeNew About MeNew TutorialsNew Peachy Things

Monday, October 21, 2013

A few weeks ago, you saw this....

kid's clothes week

 
Yeah, you saw that right.  I'm in for KCWC Fall 2013.  I'm ready.
 
 
 

After all that smack talk, turns out, I'm NOT.


I hit publish on this post on 10/6, thinking that KCW started 10/7.  Turns out, I was two weeks ahead.  I had cut out two sets of leggings for the girls because the weather here had turned colder and we needed  leggings.  I had to sew them up.  Then I started on Halloween costumes.  And stopped because I dreaded it.  I finally made myself start them (like start sewing what I had cut out) and now I remember why I stopped.  I HATE sewing in lining.  It doesn't cooperate!  Unfortunately I have to keep going.  I have too much money in Ariel the Mermaid colored fabrics to stop now.

You will, however, see the Mermaid costumes when done, because, who can resist two little Ariels?

Not me....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!